Envirotech is proud of our educational outreach and community involvement.
Senator George Bunting, D-Bethany Beach
- "Todd Fritchman of Envirotech has spent his life learning how to protect the environment from development impacts and that more people like him should be used during the development process."
Jim Welu, Broadkill River Watershed Tributary Action Team, Milton, DE
- "Envirotech did an amazing job explaining just how environmentally responsible the development would be when it was finished."
Dr. Torrey C. Brown, President, Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center (CBEC)
Former Secretary of the Maryland Dept. of Natural Resources and Chairman of the House Environmental Matters Committee
- "This is one of the most exciting projects I've ever been involved with." The Gibson's Grant 55-acre parcel located in Queen Anne's County, MD is dedicated to preserving the natural habitat of the Chesapeake Bay and serves as an exemplary model of conservation area design construction and continued green technology best management practices.
John Buono, Villages of Southampton Community, Ocean View, DE
- "Envirotech has been managing the ponds in our community for some time and we are very pleased with their work. Specifically, our on-site Field Supervisor, Alex Price, has been extremely responsive to our needs and keeps in constant contact with us to ensure we are pleased with the results."
Maria Sirolli, Bayville Shores Community, Selbyville, DE
- "I wanted to tell you that the pond looks beautiful. Alex Price has done an outstanding job bringing things at Bayville back to life! Everyone who has met him is extremely impressed with his knowledge and communication skills. His follow through and attention to our needs have been stellar. He calls every time he completes a task to let us know what is happening. It is our hope that he will be able to be assigned to our community full time to keep Bayville looking top notch."
Nicki Trigg, Vincent Overlook Community, Milton, DE
- “Thank you so much for installing our new fountain! It looks wonderful! Envirotech is very fortunate to have employees like Brandon, Preston, and Warren. They are professional and very kind to each of us here at Vincent Overlook. Patty and Brad were very informative, too.”
Rick Seifert, Clearwater Community, Ocean View, DE
- “Todd, thank you for your very informative presentation Saturday. Several residents commented on how much they learned about how our ponds are managed, and the work that goes into keeping them in good order. Thank you again for spending your Saturday morning with us. We all learned a great deal, and place high value in your insight and expertise.”
Ellen Erbe, Property Manager, Blue Sky Management
- “I wanted to let you know how very much I appreciated the help offered by your employees at the Bethany Nature Center's Earth Day event. I am a volunteer for MARP, Maryland's marine and sea turtle and stranding team. My husband and I are first responders for the Maryland coast here in the east and we do many outreach programs throughout Maryland. Due to an overload of animals in rehab, my husband could not help with this event. Much of our display is heavy. Without the help of your two employees at the end of the day, I do not know how I would have gotten the large pieces we display packed up. What would've taken an hour or more, your folks quickly picked up and brought the pieces to our trailer. I just wanted you to know you have thoughtful employees and I sincerely appreciated their kindness. I also have always found your pond teams to be helpful too. Thank you for providing education for the public and wonderful service to your customers.”
- GREAT SYSTEM! At first I tried my Lab, works, but need to show up 4/5 times a day to chase away the geese, they come back. Then I tried white swans, never worked. Then I purchased the Goose Away light, big gimmick. Geese were in my pond every night, floating all around the light. We hired Envirotech to manage our Stormwater system and the first task they did was to set up their string system around and across the pond. It’s been a week and have not seen the usual 35 geese show up in the pond. I check early morning, check late at night. Gone! Take away their sleep area and they will not hang around. Highly recommend their system.